Key takeaways from my study of research methods:
What are the key takeaways from my study on research methods?
- Focus on idea. Write as soon as you have an idea.
- Decide on a thesis. Thesis is an argument (may be right/wrong. Its ok if someone may not agree with this thesis.)
- Visual structure should be clear.
- Use Examples.
What can act as a seed for a new research paper?
- New ideas,
- New facts or data,
- intelligent reviews of old facts or data,
- Opening up a field or area that is not well explored.